- Are you a young foodie aged between 8 and 12 years old?
- Do you enjoy trying out new flavours?
- Would you enjoy making a great tasting burger and have a chance to win an iPad?
Then come and enter the Clewlows Make a Burger Competition…
H Clewlow Butchers will provide the minced meat and general seasoning mix, plus burger presses so that your burger stays in one piece when cooked.
This is your opportunity to use your culinary flair by deciding what other ingredients to use. Just bring these along on the day, and keep a note of them, as this information will be needed.
Any vegetables you use need to be finely chopped or grated to ensure they are fully cooked when barbequed. Your burgers will be cooked by Clewlows on the day.
The competition is completely free to enter. So just ask your parents’ permission and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Full details will be sent back to you by return email.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 25th August.
- We are limited to around a dozen entries so get in there quick!
The contest is in two parts and will take place in Kid Corner, Love Lane Car Park:
- Burger making on Festival Friday 30th August 3pm
- Burger Cook-off is Festival Sunday 1st September 11am
The winner as determined by festival judges will be presented with an iPad which has been kindly donated by Charles Clewlow.