Festival map and event locations
Reasons for being decentralised…
New for 2013, this year the festival will be spread throughout the town to give visitors an opportunity to explore a wider sample of what Nantwich has to offer
1. Fire Station (Beam St.)
2. Mornflake Food Hall (Nantwich Civic Hall – Market St.)
Opening: Fri 12-5pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm
Visit our gourmet food hall packed full of some of the finest delicacies from around the world.
Sponsored by Mornflake
3. Gourmet Food Court (Bowling Green car-park)
Join producers from around the world in a celebration of food and drink. A huge marquee packed full of goodies. Alfresco dining area – an all weekend attraction!
4. Methodist Church (Hospital Street)
The Pudding Club – Choose from a mouth-watering selection of desserts made by the ladies of the church…simply divine!
Creche facility & Miniature train rides.
5. Cocoa Yard (Cobbled shopping area – off Hospital St)
Redshift Radio music and entertainment.
A selection of stalls and speciality shops – see Nantwich’s unique Millenium Clock.
6. Nantwich Museum (Pillory Street)
Talks and activities including ‘The Millenium Orchard (Sept 5th) and ‘The History of Chatwins’ (Sept 12th)
Views of the festival – photographic display.
See the food mural in its new setting.
7. Nantwich Players’ Theatre (Love Lane car-park)
Join the thespians for an open day – Sat 11am-4.30pm
Coffee & back stage tours.
Short drama presentations, ‘The Anthology of Food,’ noon, 2pm & 4pm
8. Nantwich Market Hall (Town centre)
Visit one of Cheshire’s busiest market halls and enjoy bags of retail therapy – bargains galore.
Special weekend attraction – children’s cake decorating
9. Best of British Food Theatre
(An all weekend attraction – see website for details)
Grab a seat and be entertained by some of the area’s top chefs. See them create some classic British favourites and their signature dishes in our new town centre marquee
Supported by Aga Rangemaster
10. White Horse (behind the White Horse, Pillory St) Children’s Activities:
• Let’s Get Cooking’ workshops
• Help create a food mural
• Face-painting & story corner
• Temporary tattoos & nail art
• Ukele band & Co-op Band performances
• Buskers & story-tellers
• Balloon art & dance displays
• Gourmet food evenings (local restaurants)
• Special offers in town centre shops
• Chocolate facials & Vesuvius pasta eating challenge
• Don’t forget to look out for Nantwich’s cupcake chair!