A brand NEW area for this year is the Family FunZone that we are sure you will love.
Check out numbers 10 & 11 on the festival map; just look out for the big London bus! (Area 11 is not open on Friday).
It’s a great mix of chill-out refreshment zone for adults to linger with delicious food and drinks: think canapés and Pimms, Italian coffee and strawberries & cream.
Lot’s of children’s activities on hand too; adults can keep an eye on the children while they are entertained by :-
- The ever popular Cup and Saucer ride
- Pastiche circus skills – (Friday only)
- RSPCA offering arts, crafts and seed sowing (area 10 Fri, Area 11 Sat & Sun)
- KidzKitchen doing free workshops; making fruit cups or Thai noodle salad (area 10 on Fri, 11 on Sat). Booking essential
- Face painting with Ginger Island arts & crafts (Sat & Sun)
- Phil the farmer with his baby chicks for children and adults to see and hold (Sat only)
With plenty of seating and a fun, relaxed atmosphere, this zone is sure to be popular with adults and children alike.
Hall Smith Whittingham kindly allow us to use their premises and marquees; they also organise blood pressure checking from the Stroke Association and the Funsters children’s entertainment too.